Contracts and Billing Co-ordinator
Do you want an opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are looking for a Contracts and Billing Co-Ordinator to join our Finance Team. The Contracts and Billing Co-Ordinator is key to the successful production of IPI monthly Invoicing / Contract Management and ensuring Exceptional Customer Contact.
What does the role involve?
- Creation of monthly, quarterly and annual renewals billings.
- Creation of renewal supplier purchase orders.
- Good’s receiving invoices for the Purchase Ledger Assistant.
- Daily posting of billable and non-billable labour.
- Daily administration of Active/Inactive contracts.
- Daily administration of Contract set up post renewal billing.
- Daily administration of third-party configuration items and subscriptions post raising of purchase orders.
- Administration of new customer onboarding.
- Provide cover and support where required to set up maintenance revenue and cost into the contract management system.
- Creation and issuing of termination acceptance and non-acceptance letters.
- Issuing and filing of all commercial framework agreements.
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working within the Telecommunications Industry is essential.
- Previous Contracts management experience is essential.
- Previous working experience of Telecoms billing systems is desirable.
- Previous working experience of Autotask and / or Sage is desirable.
- Strong MS Excel skills (Pivot tables / VLOOKUPS).
- Ability to work and multitask to strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Methodical, with a high attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Be a team player, with a willingness to help others.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.