Do you want an opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are looking for a Billing Analyst to join our Finance Team. The Billing Analyst is key to the successful production of IPI monthly Invoicing / Contract Management and ensuring Exceptional Customer Contact.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for completing the monthly Affinity bill runs.
- System and manual reconciliations of monthly billables ensuring costs are captured correctly and no revenues are being missed.
- Apply new product charges into the billing system in line with customer contracts.
- Ensure customer contract information is maintained correctly.
- Preparation of monthly ‘post’ bill run reports.
- Trend analysis of usage to identify patterns.
- Strong communication with the Projects team to ensure that new services are billed at point of contractual ‘go-live’ dates.
- Maintenance of call tariffs and call bundles.
- Respond in a timely manner to internal and external billing queries.
- Maintenance and Integrity of billing system data.
- Responsible for Early termination and call commission calculations.
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of working for a Telecommunications reseller, carrier or Billing system provider within a Billing capacity.
- Confident in using the Affinity billing platform.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong MS Excel skills (Pivot tables / VLOOKUPS)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Methodical with a high attention to detail.
- Have the necessary experience to ‘hit the ground running’.
- Be a team player, with a willingness to help others.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.