Voice & NGN Product Manager
Location: South (London or Reading)
Closing date: February 24, 2021
Voice & NGN Product Manager Job Vacancy- Reading or London
Do you want an opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are seeking a high-performing, self-motivated individual who is driven by building exceptional solutions for our Clients and deliver strong growth to the business.
What does the role involve?
- Build and managing a product portfolio to differentiate IPI within our target markets
- Manage internal and external marketing and training programmes to keep our Products and services front and centre with our clients
- Maintain competitor analysis and product Roadmap
- Manage Product PNL through Sale and Cost control initiatives
- Provide support to the Sales and Pre-Sales function to ensure IPI’s success in gaining and retaining business
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of the voice industry including experience of SIP, WLR and NGN knowledge
- Experience of Telecom regulations in the UK and wider international markets Experience of developing turnkey products that are scalable and repeatable
- Prior knowledge of Product initiation and Roadmap management
- Knowledge of Product financial management and PNL experience preferred
- Strong presentation skills and experience in a sales environment
For more information, please contact us.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00 p.m. on February 24, 2021.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.