Training and Enablement Consultant
Location: Manchester and The South (London or Reading)
Do you want the opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who is driven by a desire to deliver bespoke training to our clients, which ensures they understand not only how to use our technology, but also the value it delivers.
What does the role involve?
- Build, facilitate and evaluate training and education programmes for our clients
- Deliver agreed outcomes, which motivate and improve clients capability and positively impact their performance.
- Focused on the core contact centre platforms of Genesys and Avaya and IPI’s own platforms
- Create and continually revise and improve training programme content, including teaching aids: graphics, visuals, and audio content to support delivery and skill evaluations
- Facilitate and deliver training to clients both on site and remote, across a suite of content with a focus on Agent, Team leader and contact centre administration
- Deploy measurement and feedback initiatives to assess course effectiveness in terms of content, delivery and client outcomes, ensuring alignment to agreed business objectives
- Act as a change agent for of our clients, supporting behavioural change in employees as they adopt new contact centre technologies
- Work effectively across IPI and with the client or third parties to ensure quality delivery
- Ensure all services are provided to the agreed standard and quality defined by our methodology and vision
- Encourage customer adoption of enhanced services and other IPI offerings
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Expert knowledge of contact centre operations and call centre technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident presenter with the gravitas and ability to engage a room
- Extensive experience of delivering end user training and the development of training programmes
- Great knowledge of training techniques and delivery approaches
- Experience of working with visual and content writing tools, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Proven ability to effectively problem-solve
- Great team player
- Knowledge of e-learning platforms and toolsets desirable but not essential
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.