Location: Home working
Do you want the opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are seeking a high-performing, self-motivated individual who is driven by providing exceptional support for our customers. We have an opportunity for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of Senior Technical Support Engineer. In this position, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing onsite and remote support to Genesys and our own CCaaS product Customer Base.
What does the role involve?
- Being responsible for Incident troubleshooting, fault finding, fixing, and providing customer advice on their UC, Contact Centre systems, SIP and related integrated systems being supported.
- Providing System configuration changes for service requests.
- Providing support within agreed KPI’s and SLA’s to ensure response and fix times are met in line with customers’ expectations and contracts.
- Managing your assigned tickets using our Ticket management system to keep customers well informed, updated and communicated with at all stages of the incident or service request.
- Communicating with stakeholders both internally and with the customer or 3rd parties to ensure resolution of tickets within SLA’s.
- Updating customer documentation when required including release management, end of service and support information for the systems assigned.
- Keeping your skills relevant for all products you work on whilst maintaining certification, attending training. Keeping yourself updated on new versions and functionality available.
- Have a proactive approach and mindset to dealing with customer systems, responding to alerts, notifications and using our monitoring tools.
- Patching, updating or reconfiguring systems as required and liaising with Manufacturer support where required to address system bugs or issues that may need manufacturer intervention to resolve.
- Provide clear input into Root Cause investigations and reports for the customer.
- Be willing to work as part of an on-call rota system to deal with incidents outside of normal hours.
- Contributing to IPI’s knowledge sharing activities such as knowledge articles webinars and videos, runbooks and internal training activities.
- Being willing to travel to a customer site if required to resolve an issue. IPI strive to resolve all issues remotely where possible.
- Encourage the customer adoption of enhanced services and other IPI offerings
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A logical problem solver.
- Be a good collaborator, communicator, and team player.
- Being able to multitask whilst managing multiple tickets at a time.
- Have a strong sense of customer service and appreciation of delivering service excellence against our philosophy of providing Exceptional Customer Contact.
- Be willing to work out of normal hours to carrying our specific maintenance tasks that may not be able to be done during normal hours, IPI pay overtime.
- Good knowledge of ITIL practices.
You will need to have the following relevant technical skills and demonstrable experience:
- Genesys Cloud, Architect. Genesys WFM.
- Working knowledge of API’s.
- Excellent working knowledge of SIP. Being able to troubleshoot using tools such as Wireshark.
- IP Networking experience with LAN, WAN and VLANS and connectivity to IP telephony systems.
- Product integration knowledge such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics, CTI.
- Virtual Environments such as VMware and Azure.
- Other desirable skills include other cloud offerings such as AWS
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.