Sales Support Administrator
Do you want the opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are looking for a dynamic person to support our sales team with administrative and operational activities. The role would suit someone interested in a career in sales or sales operations and would provide a great opportunity to learn about sales processes and tools.
What does the role involve?
Supporting the sales team with the following:
- Maintaining accurate CRM data
- Coordinating order submissions
- Assisting with customer quotes and bid responses
- Customer callouts (eg. for event coordination, not cold calling)
Supporting Sales Operations with the following:
- CRM System Administration (Salesforce)
- Sales reporting and dashboard management (using Salesforce and MS Excel)
- Data management (ensuring data is up to date and compliant)
You will have the following skills and attributes
- 1 to 3 years experience working in a sales environment or similar (sales / sales ops / marketing)
- Excellent MS Office skills with a particularly strong Excel capabilities
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Highly articulate and numerate
- Able to work in a flexible and reactive way
- Experience with a CRM system such as Salesforce would be beneficial
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a qualification in business or similar (with an analytical element).
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.