Do you want an opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are looking for a Purchase Ledger/Accounts Assistant who will be responsible for posting invoices and maintaining an accurate purchase ledger. This is a varied and interesting role that will require a strong attention to detail and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
What does the role involve?
- Timely processing of invoices received onto Sage.
- Reconciliation of multiple company credit cards.
- Processing of expenses through Concur and import into Sage.
- Creation of weekly/bi-weekly payment schedules.
- Creation of proposed payment runs.
- Posting daily transactions on cashbook.
- Managing email and phone queries from internal staff and external customers.
- Management of month end checks and closure of purchase ledger.
- Managing petty cash.
- Processing purchase requests, raising purchase orders on Sage.
You will have the following essential skills and attributes:
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proactive & organised with a good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Experience of working with purchase orders.
- Possess a natural initiative and pro-activeness to their method of working.
- Customer oriented.
- Highly organised and exquisite communication and people skills.
Preferred skills and attributes:
- Good knowledge of Sage Accounts 200 preferable.
- Knowledge of Concur software preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge of DocuSign software preferable but not essential.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.