Project Finance Coordinator
Do you want an opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are looking for a Project Finance Coordinator who will provide a focal point for business partnering and administrative tasks for Project Finance requirements. This is a varied and interesting role that requires ownership and responsibility for administrative and reporting tasks and collaboration across the business. We are looking for somebody with a strong attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude.
What does the role involve?
- Analysing actuals against budget to ensure cost and revenue is correctly captured and allocated across nominal codes.
- Ensuring cost and review reporting is in line with budgets.
- Monitoring the submission of new orders and examining financial and contractual information.
- Owning and formalising a Project Close process.
- Collaborating with Pre-Sales Team to understand complex orders and margin splits across multiple products and lines of business.
- Collaborating with Projects Team to raise outbound purchase orders that are in line with all 3rd party agreements and capture detail required for internal reporting purposes.
- Capturing all support elements of new orders in AutoTask including accurate support dates, SLAs and contractual terms such as inflationary increases.
- Collaborating with Service Desk to ensure contractual information in AutoTask is correct and fit for purpose.
- Reviewing the accurate capture of financial data in the Work in Progress (WIP) Report.
- Informing Business Analytics Manager on key inputs for the live financial model.
Preferred skills and attributes:
- Good knowledge of financial billing platforms.
- Project Finance experience.
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong commercial and financial awareness.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.