New Business Development Manager
Location: Manchester and The South (London or Reading)
New Business Development Manager – Do you want the opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are seeking high-performing, self-motivated individuals who are driven by exceeding sales targets and building exceptional relationships with our customers as a New Business Development Manager.
We have two vacancies: One based in the north, associated with our Manchester office, and the other in the south, associated with either our London or Reading office.
What does the role involve?
- Building and managing the sales pipeline through new logo acquisition
- Delivery of company revenue and gross margin targets
- Engaging cross-functional resources to ensure support and alignment across the business
- Management of forecasts and reporting pipeline of business
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of selling Cloud Contact Centre solutions and Consulting services
- Experience in aquiring new Enterprise customers
- Previous experience of C-level networking
- Exceptional cross-functional working skills
- An ability to influence and build strong relationships internally
- A strong network of contacts across the Contact Centre and Customer Experience sector
- A proven track-record of over-achievement against sales quotas
- Independent professional with gravitas and excellent interpersonal and consultative skills
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.