Customer Success Manager
Location: Manchester and The South (London or Reading)
Do you want the opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are seeking a high-performing, self-motivated individual who is driven by building exceptional relationships with our clients and delivering against very strong delivery principles and supporting our clients achieve their desired business outcomes.
What does the role involve?
- Manage the post implementation activity of IPI’s strategic and enterprise clients through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution of their bespoke customer success plans
- Develop a trusted relationship though providing consistently responsive and expert service
- Ensure customer satisfaction that leads to annual renewals and contract expansion
- Act as Voice of the Customer internally to represent client needs and wants
- Drive adoption and enablement across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users
- Manage and communicate with key stakeholders both internally and with the client or third parties to achieve quality delivery
- Host regular check-ins with clients, including quarterly business reviews to ensure optimal adoption and enablement of technologies and services
- Ensure all services are provided to the standards and quality set out by our methodology and vision
- Identify and qualify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, working with the sales teams to grow revenue from existing customers
- Encourage the customer adoption of enhanced services and other IPI offerings
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Deep Contact Centre operational experience and knowledge of call centre technologies – ideally Genesys and Avaya
- Experience working in contact centre operations and or customer success with an ability to establish and nurture a trusted adviser relationship with business decision makers and influencers
- Strategic and creative thinker who loves to challenge the way things are done as part of a relentless pursuit of improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills with the ability to guide change and motivate stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise workload, and adapt to shifting priorities with a high degree of discipline and initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an emphasis on empathy and solution-oriented responses
- Proven ability to be an assertive problem-solver and proactive relationship manager who can respond quickly to customer needs and anticipate issues and resolve these in advance wherever possible
- Willingness to travel to visit customers and attend events
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.