Customer Success Manager
Do you want an opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to support long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships between IPI and our clients. Working from C level to Functional owner engagements, we are looking for someone that will be the customer’s advocate throughout their journey with IPI.
What does the role involve?
- Manage a portfolio of customers acting as their primary business point of contact throughout their CX journey
- Understanding of customers’ business value drivers, success criteria and KPIs to develop Customer Success Plans
- Increase the adoption and use of product features/functionality to the achievement of key client business outcomes
- Cross-sell/up-sell opportunities and drive incremental bookings by linking technology and services to the achievement of key customer business outcomes
- Establish a regular cadence of Executive Business Reviews with the client to track progress and ensure they achieve their stated business objectives
- Prepare and deliver territory plans to define account strategies and align resources
- Establish shared accountability and work collaboratively with adjacent functions
- Renewal reporting, drive strong forecasting and renewal practices that deliver high retention rates and growth of recurring revenue
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- 3+ years in a senior contact centre operational, technology, consulting, or programme management
- Understanding of Contact Centre operations and technology and what is required to provide superior CX, employee engagement and efficiencies
- Familiarity with CX (industry and technology) to drive consultative approach to client interactions
- Strong ability to build relationships, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Leadership profile that unifies, influences, and inspires cross-functional teams to meet the changing needs of customer
- Experience with Microsoft application PowerPoint/Excel/Word, customer management systems and on-line communities and social media platforms would be advantageous
- UK travel to meeting customers, but also may require some international travel
- The ability to translate data analysis and insight into customer business impacts (e.g., unrecognised value, operational underperformance, etc.)
- Previous Success Management experience preferred but not essential
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.