Location: South (London or Reading)
Do you want the opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are seeking a high-performing, self-motivated individual who is driven by providing exceptional support and service to our clients.
What does the role involve?
- Working at a C-level with large enterprise customers.
- Building and managing the sales pipeline through Enterprise Accounts.
- Delivery of gross margin yearly target.
- Engaging cross-functional resources to ensure support and alignment across the business.
- Management of forecasts and reporting pipeline of business.
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Track record of successfully selling Contact Centre solutions and Consulting services.
- Proven experience working with Enterprise or Global customers.
- Extensive experience in Account Planning.
- Extensive experience of C-level networking.
- Exceptional cross-functional working skills.
- An ability to influence and build strong relationships internally.
- A proven track-record of over-achievement against sales quotas.
- Independent professional with gravitas and excellent interpersonal and consultative skills.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.