Do you want the opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are seeking a high-performing, self-motivated individual who is driven by providing exceptional support for our customers. IPI has an opportunity, on behalf of our Managed Service Client, (onsite 4-5 days a week) for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of Resident Technical Support Engineer. In this position, the successful applicant will be responsible for providing onsite and remote support to this Avaya Managed Service Client.
What does the role involve?
- Maintaining the client’s configuration, using IPI’s ticketing system and conducting MACDs.
- Maintaining documentation to include risk, patch, and release management, ensuring that it is current and accurate at all times.
- Managing assigned tickets through all stages of the incident or service request.
- Communicating internally and with the client or third parties to ensure the resolution of tickets within SLAs.
- Managing escalations into the manufacturer for the Avaya product portfolio and services.
- Performing regular engineering maintenance tasks, daily health checks for the systems and services.
- Reviewing monitoring and alerts using IPI monitoring tools and systems.
- Patching, updating or reconfiguring of systems as required, in or out of hours.
- Providing clear input into Root Cause investigations and reports for the client.
- Completing partner accreditations to stay in line with manufacturer requirements.
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A logical problem solver.
- A good collaborator and team player.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple tickets at a time.
- A strong sense of customer service and appreciation of delivering service excellence in accordance with our ethos of providing Exceptional Customer Contact.
- Flexibility to work as part of an on-call rota system, outside of normal hours.
- Good knowledge of ITIL practices.
You will ideally have the following technical skills and/or demonstrable experience:
- Avaya Systems including Avaya Aura Communication Manager and Adjunct products including WFO, SBC’s, AACC, AAEP and POM.
- Working knowledge of SIP, with the ability to troubleshoot using tools such as Wireshark.
- IP Networking experience with LAN, WAN and VLANS and connectivity to IP telephony systems.
- Virtual Environments such as VMware.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.