CPaaS Product Manager
Location: Manchester and The South (London or Reading)
We are seeking a high-performing, self-motivated individual who is driven by building exceptional products and services for our clients and taking these to market. Specifically, this role will be responsible for the new CPaaS solution we are building. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to come in and own one of the most important initiatives in the history of IPI.
What does the role involve?
- End to end product management and ownership of IPI’s CPaaS platform. Leading the introduction, productisation, collateral, commercial model and roadmap of this exciting initiative.
- Creation of financial model and ongoing product P&L management.
- Primary interface for liaison with vendor partner(s).
- Drive adoption and enablement across multiple departments, stakeholders, and end customers.
- Provide product knowledge and expertise to sales and pre-sales for customer engagements where IPI CPaaS is being promoted. Including presentations and demos.
- Work closely with marketing to manage the creation of product materials required including brochureware, sales support documents, videos, user guides and roadmaps.
- Maintain competitor analysis and engage with clients and industry analysts to ensure IPI CPaaS stays relevant through feature development and ongoing commercial modelling.
- Identify and qualify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, working with the sales teams to grow revenue from existing customers.
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven Contact Centre, CCaaS/CPaaS product experience and knowledge of call centre technologies.
- Experience in end-to-end product management from inception, development, launch to ongoing roadmap and management.
- Be demanding! You are the expert so don’t be afraid to tell us what more you need to succeed.
- Strategic and creative thinker who loves to challenge the way things are done as part of a relentless pursuit of improvement.
- A natural collaborator who can engage across the enterprise with internal departments as well as clients.
- Experience in building commercial models, pricing and running product P&L preferred.
- The aptitude to learn and confidently demonstrate products to internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills with the ability to guide change and motivate stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise workload, and adapt to shifting priorities with a high degree of discipline and initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an emphasis on empathy and solution-oriented responses.
- Willingness and ability to travel to support colleagues, visit customers and attend events.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world's leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years' heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven't heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.